Wednesday, March 14, 2012

She's Now a Preggy Mom





This is "Milky" kuya Gideon's Japanese Spitz / Pitch pet. (Kuya Gideon a.k.a Gidz, is my Future Hubby's older brother.)

Milky is sick as its eyes shows, maybe its system haven't adopted yet to the changes that is happening to her; its first pregnancy. Hope soon she'll be well and may she'll gain back her strength, her energy, and her appetite. We're all excited to see her puppies in the future. :)

I would like to give credit to Sony Ericsson's Mini Experia x10 of kuya gidz for the photos.

This is my first entry for Wednesday Whites.



2 comments:

Emzkie said...

aw.. congrats girl!

from WW, heres my take
http://www.myphotomeme.com/2012/03/13/ww-hyacinth-in-bloom/

cHeErFuL said...

that's a lovely dog and yes, puppies coming soon...must be fun to see them! visiting from WW, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great week. :)