Monday, March 12, 2012

Mellow Yellow Engineering Thesis Days


It is so nice to see my classmates in college in this picture. This was during our Thesis preparation on our Fifth Year of our course Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering. That beautiful and lovely lady beside me is Ms. Cheryl Baguisa. It seemed that it was really planned that we were wearing a very distinctive Yellow blouses and post in front of the camera making our classmates as our background. (LOL... :)...)

It made me reminisced the tough and sweet memories I had with my classmates, friends and my best friend Jen during the Thesis defense. It was a very fulfilling experience that we successfully passed our Thesis and all subjects with pride. To God be all the glory!

Joyfully and gratefully sharing with you my MELLOW YELLOW MONDAY Engineering Daze and Blog Photo Challenge.... God bless you all friends!

MellowYellowBadge


2 comments:

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwww...I miss college days...this picture made me miss my college buddies even more...:)

thanks for joining BPC!

maricon dumaguing said...

Hi ate Dhemz....miss u in the blogging world...