Sunday, June 24, 2012

Remembering all the important people in my life, made me check the photo album in my HP mini and found this picture with one of our Life and Spiritual mentors; mommy Elvie Hrovat. She was one of the special persons that had made one of my life’s experiences more blessed and memorable. One of those important ones, who planned, helped, supported and prayed to make my fiancĂ©’s proposal a great surprise, a great success and a great testimony during our True Love Waits concert held at Blessed Hope Christian Community Church, Nazareth, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. Our life’s Author really arranged everything in my life, in our lives. He ordered who one day and onwards will come in our life and create a huge impact and will love and bless us. Just as what I joyfully thank God now, saying my Hallel to him because I have received a sweet gift from heaven in a likeness of this beautiful and loving mom in Christ, mommy elvie. She’s worth remembering and to be treasured.
It's nice to be back in Blue Monday!!!! Smiling Sally

No comments: